Union Station Farmers Market
We will be back at the Union Station Farmers Market tomorrow. We haven’t been away long, but that doesn’t mean that we didn’t miss you. Stop by, say hello, and pick up some of our heritage Mulefoot pork, produce, or prepared food.
Black Cat Farm market produce
The Black Cat Farm booths at the Boulder and Denver markets will include the following produce on September 17, 2016:
- Basil (lemon, Genovese, purple)
- Cabbage, Napa
- Cilantro flowers
- Corn (sweet)
- Cucumbers (salad, pickling)
- Lettuce, head (Jericho and Tom Thumb)
- Lettuce mix
- Mizuna and Ruby Streaks mizuna
- Mustard greens
- Summer squash (Boulder-only)
- Swiss chard
Bacon, chorizo, and pork cuts will also be available.
We will also offer the following Black Cat Bistro frozen prepared dish made with Black Cat Farm heritage pork:
- Pork green chile: A Colorado staple made according to Eric’s recipe with smoked pork and green tomatoes.
- Bolognese sauce: Classic Italian meat-based sauce originating from the city of Bologna, Italy. Often served with pasta.