The Black Cat Farm booth at the Boulder Farmers’ Market will include the following produce on July 26, 2014:
- Baby fennel
- Baby lettuce mix
- Basil, Genovese, lemon, and sweet
- Beets, multiple varieties
- Cabbage, Danish ball head, Savoy, Spanish Black
- Collard greens
- Kale, white Russian
- Perpetual spinach
- Spicy Asian greens mix
- Spring onions
- Summer squash
- Swiss chard, two varieties
- Turnips, Gold Ball and Norfolk
Non-produce items available will consist of chicken eggs.
Note: Cabbage is still abundant at the Black Cat Farm. If you buy a head and are excited by the prospect of grilling it, the post with Eric’s recipe for a Middle Eastern update of grilled coleslaw will be published soon.