Sorry, but the Black Cat Farm will not be attending this week’s Boulder Farmers’ Market on November 15.
Eric and the cookbook
There has been a lot of positive attention paid to Eric and the cookbook, Farm, Fork, Food: A Year of Spectacular Recipes Inspired by Black Cat Farm as of late.
To catch up with the current word:
- Origin Magazine (no link)
- Daily Camera: http://www.dailycamera.com/lifestyles/ci_26907787/cooking-community-eric-skokans-farm-fork-food
- Denver Eater: http://denver.eater.com/2014/11/7/7175027/check-shelvesr-new-local-cookbooks-denver-5280-eric-skokan-savory-spice-shop
- Colorado Matters (Colorado Public Radio): http://www.cpr.org/news/story/boulder-chef-farmer-wants-you-grow-your-own-food-too
- New York Times (see paragraph about whey for the mention): http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/29/dining/raaka-chocolate-in-red-hook-takeout-cakes-from-telepan-local-and-more-food-news.html?_r=1
An additional cookbook celebration party
The first cookbook celebration party this month was so successfully that the Black Cat Farm-Table-Bistro will host another one on Monday, December 8th. For those who didn’t attend the last dinner, just as before, the dinner will consist of dishes from Eric’s new cookbook with an optional wine pairing.
For those who attended the first dinner, this one will not have the same menu. Expect some or all new dishes. If you want to delve further into Black Cat’s rendering of more dishes from the cookbook or hear some additional stories from Eric, consider stopping in again.
Remaining scheduled cookbook signings
There will be plenty of opportunities to purchase signed copies of Eric’s cookbook this and next month, just in time for the holiday season.
11/15/14 Book signing 2-4pm The Cupboard-Fort Collins
11/20/14 Book signing 7-8pm Tattered Cover-Colfax
11/28/14 Book signing 2-4pm McGuckin’s – Boulder
11/29/14 Book signing 2:30 Peppercorn – Boulder
12/06/15 Winter Farmers Market/Signing 9am-3pm Boulder County Fairgrounds
12/06/14 Book signing 3:30 Harlequin Gardens – Boulder
12/07/14 Winter Farmers Market/Signing 9am-3pm Boulder County Fairgrounds
12/10/14 Book Club Discussion 6pm 5280/Cherry Creek Library
12/13/14 Book signing 1:30 Cheese Importers – Longmont
12/20/14 Book signing 2:30 Peppercorn – Boulder